Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OK, so it's been a while....

...but in my defense, a lot of that time I was pregnant and it was still a secret, and since the babe was the only thing on my mind and I wasn't allowed to make it public, I had nothing to write about! That doesn't explain the past month or two, but some excuse is better than nothing, right?

So as of today I'm officially 20 weeks pregnant. Halfway there! While I'm overjoyed and feeling extreme content in general, I confess to having some moments of "Holy Crap! What have we done!!?!?!" Mostly when I think of the commitment of it all - I'm 32 years old and my parents are still rescuing me in so many ways....hard to fathom I've just signed on for a lifetime worth of responsibility! Not enough to panic me or anything, just enough to make me wonder periodically if I've gone insane LOL


Aside from that I'm feeling great these days. It's still strange to require the sleeping and eating schedule this little being inside me is demanding (and feeling the immediate negative effects if I disobey those rules!) but in general, my new "normal" is suiting me well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look great and we are so happy for you guys. Motherhood will suit you well, I just know it!