Sunday, May 13, 2007

Welcome Facebook Friends!

Well, I've done it - I published this blog to the masses!

When I originally started this blog, it was to work on getting back to being comfortable enough with my own opinions to share them with the world, without fear of judgement. Also, getting back to writing more creatively, without worrying about image or impression like I have to in my everyday writing at work.

So I started writing, but limited my blog promotion mainly to my closest friends. I'm big on baby steps : )

Now, more comfortable with the process, it seemed time to up the pressure on myself, to push myself a little further. So, I published my blog address on my Facebook profile.

Granted, I still chickened out on actually having my blog imported as notes on my profile. Somehow listing the address was big enough for this step in my strange journey of self discovery. But any step forward is progress, right?

So, without further ado, welcome to my newest readers - enjoy!

No comments: